Q: I recently read an article about how a tooth problem if ignored can become fatal. I know I am going to need some major implant and crown and bridge work, but also want to find problems early before they become expensive and deadly. I need help choosing the right dental office in 2018. How does a layperson like myself evaluate dental offices to see if they are up to date?
A: I know the “season” has arrived, as many diners in my favorite restaurant Saturday night smelled like mothballs. (Unpacking sweaters that have been hibernating since Memorial Day weekend with not a moth alive from Boca to Boston.)
Choosing the Right Dental Office in 2018
At my FREE seminar on December 8th, I will be revealing the absolute “must-have” technologies for an up-to-date dental practice. This multimedia presentation will reveal:
- Dexshield: Combines digital X-rays with special radiation filtering to massively decrease exposure.
- Virtually painless injections with electronic anesthesia devices.
- iTero Element: space-age video 3D digital technology replaces gagging goop molds FROREVER!
- J.I.I.M NO-CUT Implants; no scalpel, no stitches, bringing you from implant to crown in as little as 8 weeks by using Osstell, a sound wave meter that lets you know your implant has finished healing.
- New alternatives to crowns
- Natural veneers, not Chicklets.
- Avoiding root canals with Diagnodent: laser decay detector. And much more… (Bring a sweater, but air it out first.)
Editor’s Note: Join us Friday December 8th, 11:30 AM at the Double Tree Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens on PGA Blvd for Teeth for Life XXVI. A multimedia presentation that will cover, Implants, bone grafts, sinus lifts, cosmetic veneers, digital, no-goop impressions, ouch-less electronic injections, and how to evaluate an office to see if it is hi-tech for you and your family. All attendees receive a copy of my book: “Tooth Talk-What Educated Dental Patients Need to Know about 21st Century Dental Treatment.” Only 21 seats remain! Call or email us today to register: 561-832-2917, email@example.com