Q: When will your next free seminar take place?
A: This could be the most popular question I get to the Ask the Dentist column now in its eleventh year. (That and: “Who does your eyebrow waxing? Edward Scissorhands?”)
Back by popular demand, my staff and I will be presenting Teeth for Life XII on Friday July 10th at 10:00 am at the Double Tree Hotel on the corner of Military Trail and PGA Blvd. in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
As always, I will be presenting a multi media presentation on hi-tech dental medicine, including the latest techniques, materials and equipment that should be found in today’s modern dental offices. Remember what Sy Syms said, founder of the old clothing store Syms: “An educated consumer is our best customer.”
You will learn:
- How to choose a dental office in 2015.
- How to have dental implant treatment completed in nine weeks, instead of five months or more. (A fantastic new technology will be shown that will blow you away!)
- How to have dental implants placed without incisions or stitches.
- How to have impressions taken without any goopy, gagging molds by using digital impression scanners.
- How to have minimally invasive porcelain veneers.
- Why digital low dose X-rays are a must today.
- Alternative treatments to “the crown”.
- The truth about tooth bleaching.
All attendees will receive a FREE copy of my book: “Tooth Talk: What Educated Dental Patients Need to Know about 21st Century Dental Treatment.”
Editors Note: Dr. Josephs’ seminars close out quickly. The last one had to be cut off at 60 registrants due to room size limitations. Call TODAY to register at 561-832-2917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Mitchell Josephs practices Implant Cosmetic and General Dentistry, is on staff at West Palm Hospital (Formerly Columbia Hospital) and is a Faculty Advisory Board member at McGill University’s Faculty of Dentistry. He completed his residency at Manhattan’s Beth Israel Medical Center and Mt. Sinai Hospital.
44 Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach, FL 33480