BREAKING NEWS: Due to the recent passing of comedian Don Rickles, one of my personal favorites, he will NOT be attending our FREE dental lecture to the public. Here is what the rest of you will learn:
- How to have implants placed with the “No-Cut” method, avoiding the scalpel and stitches for a faster, more comfortable recovery.
- How we can now measure the stability of an implant to determine exactly when you can attach the teeth, avoiding failures.
- How you can have stunning, natural looking porcelain veneers with digital, no-goop impressions.
- How you can avoid sinus lift surgery, allowing upper back implants.
- How to evaluate a dental office to see if it is modern and up-to-date in 2017.
- How you may save your enamel with an alternative restoration to a crown.
- Why your hygienist may be completely out of date as far as modern periodontal maintenance therapy is concerned.
- How to get a virtually pain-free shot with the Computer Controlled Syringe and/or the Kovanaze nasal anesthesia spray.
- How to find problems early that even X-rays miss.
- How to fall asleep easily by reading a free copy of my book: “Tooth Talk: What Educated Dental Patients Need to know about 21st Century Dental Treatment.”
Also follow him on Instagram @drjosephs.
Dr. Mitchell Josephs practices Implant, Cosmetic and General Dentistry with an emphasis on implants, porcelain veneers, and complex crown and bridge treatment. He is on staff at JFK Medical Center and is a Faculty Advisory Board member at McGill University’s Faculty of Dentistry. He completed his residency at Manhattan’s Beth Israel Medical Center and Mt. Sinai Hospital.