Q: I have been reading your column since 2004. You have mentioned the “Hi Tech Dental Office Checklist” as a way to evaluate an office to see if it is modern and up to date. I just moved to a new town and need to find a new dental office. Can you send me the Checklist?”
A: You bet! Simply send me an email and I will return the checklist as an attachment. For those “sans” computer; give me a call and I will send it pony express, or if you are really in no rush, USPS. Can you imagine that soon drones are going to deliver for Amazon!? They will be buzzing the skies like gnats on an August night on Long Island. (Minus my sister Hillary’s Long Island NY accent which is thicker than frozen molasses: “Would yoose like a cup a kawfee?”)
Some highlights of the Hi Tech Dental Office Checklist, which allows anybody to evaluate a dental office to see if they are using the latest techniques, equipment and materials.
The Hi-Tech Dental Office Checklist
- Digital x-rays with the Dexshield filter for reduced radiation and early diagnosis of dental problems.
- Intra Oral Camera: a fiber optic camera that magnifies and stores live images of oral structures finding cracks in teeth and fillings that X-rays wont catch.
- No-Cut implant techniques: placing implants without incisions, scalpels and stitches for faster healing and less post operative discomfort
- No-Goop Digital Impressions with iTereo Element: 3D scans with great accuracy and no gagging.
- The Dentin Grinder: Creates bone grafts using your own extracted teeth vs. cadaver or bovine (cow bone).
- Electronic Vibrating Anesthesia machines: for more comfortable injections for numbing.
For your FREE copy of the complete Hi Tech Dental Office Checklist, send us an email. See you on the 8th of December!
Editor’s Note: Join Dr. Mitchell Josephs Friday December 8th, 11:30 AM at the Double Tree Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens on PGA Blvd for Teeth for Life XXVI. A multimedia presentation that will cover, Implants, bone grafts, sinus lifts, cosmetic veneers, digital, no-goop impressions, ouch-less electronic injections, and how to evaluate an office to see if it is hi-tech for you and your family. All attendees receive a copy of my book: “Tooth Talk-What Educated Dental Patients Need to Know about 21st Century Dental Treatment.” Only 49 seats remain! Call or email us today to register: 561-832-2917, firstname.lastname@example.org