Q: My wife and I had an emergency with our dog and could not make it to your last seminar. A friend who attended said it was very informative and that you allowed those that came to have a complimentary consultation in your office. Will you be doing the same?
A: Sorry to here about your dog. I hope the vet did not make him wear that giant cone that looks like an old phonograph speaker. Alan Oberlander’s mom in the 3rd grade made him wear one of those to stop him from biting his toe nails. Now I hear he’s a yoga instructor in Malibu. (Apparently he was so flexible; he STILL was able to reach his toes.)
YES, we will be offering the consultation.
We will also be covering some new topics, which include:
1. Digital “no-cut” implants: how to have your implant cases finished in eight weeks vs. four to six months with no scalpels or stitches.
2. The iTero Element digital impression scanner: Eliminates the gagging goop, providing better fitting, longer lasting dental work.
3. OSSTELL: A sound wave device that let’s you know if your implants have survived or are failing and when you can attach the new teeth.
4. Green LED lights that find cracks in teeth X-rays cant pick up.
5. Puros: a new bone graft that stimulates your own bone to grow for better implant success.
6. The Ridge Split technique: Allows those with extremely thin bone to still get implants.
7. What a hi tech hygienist MUST have to allow you to keep, prevent and treat periodontal disease without surgery.
8. Digital veneers: the most natural, best fitting veneers that can last a lifetime.
9. Super soft digital anesthetic injections.
10. My shticks.
Dr. Mitchell Josephs practices Implant, Cosmetic and General Dentistry, is on staff at JFK Medical Center/West Palm Hospital and is a Faculty Advisory Board member at McGill University’s Faculty of Dentistry. He completed his residency at Manhattan’s Beth Israel Medical Center and Mt. Sinai Hospital.