August 24th Seminar for the Dental Phobic
Q: I have been reading your column since 2004. I need tons of dental work; including extractions, implants and probably a boatload of crowns. I am petrified of the dentist due to a bad childhood experience. What technology is there in dentistry that could help me get over this?
A: First let me just thank you for reading my column. Most people use the column to roll up and place under a rocky kitchen table. One reader mentioned that a great way to remove water in the ear is to roll up my column into a cone, stick the small end in the ear, and light the large end on fire. (This apparently creates a vacuum that draws fluid out of the ear.)
You are in luck. See details below for our FREE seminar to the public on August 24th, centering on putting our mind at ease by showcasing the latest techniques and equipment that makes implant, cosmetic and general dentistry more comfortable, longer lasting and with fewer visits than ever before.
You will learn:
- What device is needed to receive an extremely comfortable dental injection. You will ask the doctor: “Did you give it yet?” After he already gave you the shot!
- How the “No-Cut”, Five-Minute Implant technique leads to almost no post-operative discomfort and faster healing time for you to get your permanent teeth.
- How we can now forecast if an implant is going to fail at the time of placement with a special stability monitor from Sweden.
- How to eliminate the gagging, goop impression material by using digital impression scanners.
- How operating room microscopes in the dental office can now allow you to have a molar root canal in under an hour with no pain.
- How we find problems early with digital X-rays and fiber optic intra-oral cameras resulting in less extensive and less expensive dental work.
- How to get the same cosmetic porcelain veneers your favorite stars have simply by cutting out a picture of them from a magazine and using digital impression and design-guided technology.
- How it is crucial that your hygienist is hi-tech and is properly diagnosing you for periodontal disease with computerized pocket probing and treating it with non-surgical injectable medicaments.
Dr. Josephs will be giving his latest FREE seminar to the public, “Teeth for Life XXV” on Friday August 24th at 11:30 AM at the Double Tree Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens, on PGA Blvd. You will receive a copy of his book: “Tooth Talk: What Educated Dental Patients Need to know about 21st Century Dental Treatment.” Seating is limited. Sign up today by calling 561-832-2917, or drop us an email. DENTAL PHOBICS WELCOME!!