Hi Tech Implant Procedure check list
Q: I have had several opinions on my much needed implant work, how can I make the decision on which way to go? Some doctors say it could be done in four months, some say six months. A few require two surgeries, but some only one.
A: Like David Letterman, now in retirement roaming the beach with a metal detector sporting sandals and black socks, we too like “Top 10 Lists.”
Recently a new patient asked me: “What are the benefits to my having my implant work done in your office with your methods and technology vs. someplace else.” (I felt like I was being interviewed for dental school circa 1983; break out my Members Only jacket!)
- All work is done by me in one office; no referrals to outside doctors.
- Incisionless, no-cut placement of the implants: no stitches, no second surgery.
- Implant stability will be measured at placement with Osstell, a sound wave device that will tell us EXACTLY when you can have the permanent teeth attached, usually in three months.
- Digital scan of the top of the implant with iTero (No goopy molds) AT THE TIME OF PLACEMENT so that the lab can begin making your crown(s) immediately.
- The use of Biomet 3i titanium Implants, used by the top dental surgeons in the world, allowing for all of the above to take place.