Question: When is your next seminar? My wife and I just moved to Palm Beach County.
Answer: Welcome to the neighborhood. A few tips: Use your turn signal, but turn it off after completing the turn (not a week later!); don’t drive at night unless someone in the car is having a baby; and use a seat cushion to ensure seeing over the dashboard. Oh, and Three G’s Deli in Delray blows Flackowitz and Ben;s Deli out of the water!
Don’t miss our next FREE seminar: “Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry Update.”
1) How to have your entire implant treatment finished in eight weeks vs. three to six months with No-Cut implant surgery. No incisions, no stitches no second surgery with the Zimmer-Biomet method.
2) How to be 100 percent sure that your implant has healed enough to successfully attach crowns and bridges.
3) How to have natural-looking porcelain veneers that don’t look like Chiclets.
4) How to choose a modern dental office in 2018.
5) How to have dental impressions done with iTero digital impression scanners instead of goopy molds.
6) How to tell if your hygienist can detect gum issues BEFORE you need surgery.
7) How dental issues are detected in the earliest possible stages with three items your dentist must have: The Intra-oral Camera, the Diagnodent, and Dentrix, digital imaging X-ray software.
Editor’s Note: Dr. Josephs will be giving his latest FREE seminar to the public, “Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry Update” on Thursday November 1st at 6:30pm at the Double Tree Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens, on PGA Blvd. All attendees receive a FREE copy of his book: “Tooth Talk: What Educated Dental Patients Need to know about 21st Century Dental Treatment.” Only 25 seats remain. DENTAL PHOBICS WELCOME!!