Question: When is your next seminar? My wife and I just moved to Palm Beach County.
Answer: Welcome to the neighborhood. A few tips: Use your turn signal, but turn it off after completing the turn (not a week later!); don’t drive at night unless someone in the car is having a baby; and use a seat cushion to ensure seeing over the dashboard. Oh, and Three G’s Deli in Delray blows Flackowitz and Ben;s Deli out of the water!
Don’t miss our next FREE seminar: “Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry Update.”
1) How to have your entire implant treatment finished in eight weeks vs. three to six months with No-Cut implant surgery. No incisions, no stitches no second surgery with the Zimmer-Biomet method.
2) How to be 100 percent sure that your implant has healed enough to successfully attach crowns and bridges.
3) How to have natural-looking porcelain veneers that don’t look like Chiclets.
4) How to choose a modern dental office in 2018.
5) How to have dental impressions done with iTero digital impression scanners instead of goopy molds.
6) How to tell if your hygienist can detect gum issues BEFORE you need surgery.
7) How dental issues are detected in the earliest possible stages with three items your dentist must have: The Intra-oral Camera, the Diagnodent, and Dentrix, digital imaging X-ray software.
Dr. Mitchell Josephs practices Implant, Cosmetic and General Dentistry with an emphasis on implants, porcelain veneers, and complex crown and bridgetreatment. He is on staff at JFK Medical Center and is a Faculty Advisory Board member at McGill University’s Faculty of Dentistry. He completed his residency at Manhattan’s Beth Israel Medical Center and Mt. Sinai Hospital.