March 13th 2020: Implant and Cosmetic Dental Summit hits Palm Beach County
Q: I am about to embark on getting rid of my full upper denture and replacing a few single lower teeth with implants. I am totally confused with the info on the web as far as options. I see “hybrids, Hybridge, Teeth in a Day, Teeth in a Week, Implant supported Over-Dentures, bridges, screw-on, cemented- on and a bunch of stuff I can’t even pronounce! Please help.
A: Sometimes too many choices is counterproductive in making decisions; hence the comeback of arranged marriages. “Schmulie, this is Myrah. Cash this check after 2pm next Tuesday; see you at the wedding.”
I always thought the auto industry makes a big mistake with their model lineups: “Hello Mr. and Mrs. Buyer; are you looking for the “Terminator X, Terminator XL, Terminator XLE?” I actually overheard an ophthalmologist during a consultation doing the same with lenses to be inserted in a patient’s eye during cataract surgery.
Why you should attend this seminar:
- Hold in your hand all the different prostheses that modern dental medicine has to offer. Our dental lab will be present to show you their beautiful creations of implant and porcelain veneer work.
- My multimedia Power Point presentation, illustrating and showing you actual cases of implants as well as cosmetic porcelain veneer cases.
- Why you should avoid Teeth in a Day and why the term is false.
- Bone grafts: When and what type is best?
- Osstell: the implant failure detector
- DemDirect: the implant finder, preventing the need for two surgeries.
- 3D digital scanning for accurate implant placement
- Are you a candidate for permanent teeth or removable “Snap-On” teeth?
- Getting the “Dream Smile” with digitally planned porcelain veneers
- No-cut Implant surgery
- No-Goop digital impressions for all types of dental work.
- How to choose a hi-tech hygienist
- Choosing the right hi-tech dental office for your specific procedure.
- Editor’s Note: Josephs will be leading the FREE-to-the-public Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry Summit on Friday March 13th, 2020 at 11:30 AM to 12:30pm at the Double Tree Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens, on PGA Blvd. All attendees receive a FREE copy of his book: “Tooth Talk: What Educated Dental Patients Need to know about 21st Century Dental Treatment” and a complimentary office consultation. SEATING IS LIMITED TO 50. Call or email today at 561-832-2917 or firstname.lastname@example.org