IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS MULTI MEDIA SEMINAR INCLUDES CATERED REFRESHMENTS, REQUIRING AN ACCURATE HEADCOUNT. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED, PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ATTEND AS WE WILL SOON BE CLOSING THE REGISTRATION AS WE REACH OUR ROOM CAPACITY. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THE EVENT; PLEASE LET US KNOW SO WE MAY SELECT OTHERS FROM OUR WAITING LIST WHO WISH TO ATTEND. ANY QUESTIONS; PLEASE CALL OUR REGISTRATION HOTLINE AT 561-832-2917.
“Meet the Author” at Consumer Dentistry Summit on February 8th
Dr. Josephs will present:
- How to save $100,000 by getting dental work done accurately with today’s digital technology, decreasing the chance of paying to re-do your work multiple times.
- Choosing the best technique for porcelain veneers resulting in “natural” looking teeth
- How digital impressions with the iTero Element have replaced “Goopy, gagging molds of yore.”
- How a soundwave instrument, The Osstell, can help detect if your implant will fail or survive.
- When to avoid “Teeth in a Day” implant methods like the plague!
- How to evaluate a dental office in 2019 to see if it is modern and up to date for your cosmetic, implant and general dental needs.
- Alternatives to crowns; the Zirconium inlay.
- Reduce dental lab turn-around time from three weeks to one week.
- How to get a virtually pain-free injection with electronic anesthesia devices.
- How to find problems not seen on X-rays with the Intra-Oral Camera.
- At the conclusion of all our seminars, you will have the opportunity to ask questions in front of the audience and with Dr. Josephs one on one.
Editor’s Note: Dr. Josephs will be giving his latest FREE seminar to the public, “New Digital technology for Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry” on Friday February 8th, at 11:30 AM at the Double Tree Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens, on PGA Blvd. All attendees receive a FREE copy of his book: “Tooth Talk: What Educated Dental Patients Need to know about 21stCentury Dental Treatment.” Only 5 seats remain! Sign up today by calling 561-832-2917, or drop us an email.